The CSD & Registry Company Limited (CSDR) is a private limited Company licensed by the Capital Markets and Securities Authority (CMSA) to conduct the Central Securities Depository business in Tanzania. The CSDR is wholly owned by the Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange PLC (DSE).
The principal activity of the CSDR is, among others, to provide automated clearing, delivery and settlement facilities in respect of transactions carried out at the DSE as well as to provide Registry Services to listed and non-listed companies.
In order to enhance its CSD Operations and Shares Registry Services departments, the CSDR is looking for a qualified candidate to fill the position of Front Officer CSD Operations & Shares Registry Services on temporary employment basis and thus inviting applications as per details below:
The Front Officer CSD Operations & Shares Registry Services will be reporting to the Managing Director CSDR.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The CSDR is looking for a qualified Front Officer CSD Operations & Shares Registry Services to assist in the smooth running of both the Shares Registry Services and CSD Operations department within the limits of the operational guidelines of the company. In particular, the position holder will be required to:
- • Respond to queries from Brokers, Shareholders and other visitors.
- • Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- • Receive, sort and distribute daily deliveries
- • Maintain front office area to comply with CSDR’s procedures, rules and regulations.
- • Maintain continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions.
- • Order CSDR office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- • Update calendars and schedule meetings
- • Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- • To work with Manager Shares Registry Services and CSD Operations to ensure implementation of the approved work plans.
- • To perform such other duties as may be assigned by the Manager Shares Registry Services and CSD Operations and other Managers from time to time.
- Proven work experience as a Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer Care service attitude.
- Holder of Ordinary Diploma, advanced diploma or first degree in one of these areas: computer science, information technology, business information systems, accounting, finance, business administration, Record management, or equivalent qualification; certificate in Office Management is an added advantage
Attractive remuneration package will be offered as per the CSDR pay structure.
Mode of Application
All interested candidates are required to apply by attaching to their application: current curriculum vitae (CV), copies of academic certificates and transcripts, full addresses including contact phone number, email address and one reference letter from referee who can testify to the applicant academic abilities, working experience and character.
Applications should be sent to:
CSD & Registry Company Limited,
2nd Floor, Kambarage House, 6 Ufukoni Street,
P. O. Box 70081
DAR ES SALAAM
Deadline for applications is on 22nd March 2019 at 4.00 p.m. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.